1pcs Professional Alcohol Analyzer Police Digital Breath LCD Display Breath Alcohol Tester
Special Price $3.53
Regular Price: $3.883
Model Number : Breath Alcohol Analyzer
Brand Name : neocolonialist
item Name : Alcohol Analyzer
Model Number : SKEW 004162
Welcome Drop Shipping
DIGITAL DISPLAY ALCOHOL BREATH TESTER
(1) LCD display (2) Power button
(3) Breath inhaler (4) Battery compartment
1.Digital alcohol test with audible alert
2.Range: 0.00-0.19% BAC & 0.0-1.9g/l (or 0.00-0.95mg/l BRAC)
3.Quick response and resume
4.Auto power off
5.Use 2*""AAA"" alkaline batteries
1.Slide open the battery compartment lid from the back of the unit.
2. two ""AAA"" (UM-4) alkaline batteries with correct polarity as indicated.
3.Replace the battery compartment lid.
How to use the alcohol tester
1. Press the power button once, the alcohol tester LCD will turn on with one beep sound.
2. The ""warm up"" symbol is displayed, and the 10 to 0
countdown is started that indicate the tester is in warm-up mode.
It always has a large number of gas & impurity adsorbed on
the surface of alcohol sensor, when first time taking out the
tester from the packaging, or after long time no using for the
tester, it need more time for cleaning and warm up the sensor,
you should repress the power button and retry several times
1. The ""Blow"" symbol is displayed when warm-up is succeed,
and the 10 to 0 countdown is started that indicate the tester
is in testing mode.
2. Near and blow into the breath inhaler for 3-5 seconds.
3. Read the test result from the alcohol tester LCD
4. The ""Caution"" symbol is displayed if the alcohol concentration
Is the level:
0.02% BAC(or 0.2g/l) to 0.05% BAC(or 0.5g/l).
0.05% BAC(or 0.5g/l) to 0.08% BAC(or 0.8g/l).
5. The ""Danger"" symbol is displayed with beep audible alert
if the alcohol concentration is the level:
over & equal 0.05% BAC(or 0.5g/l).
over & equal 0.08% BAC(or 0.8g/l)
Auto power off
1. After the result be display for about 15 seconds, the ""OFF""
symbol will appear for 2-3 seconds and the alcohol tester be
2. If no blow into the breath inhaler at the test mode, the LCD
will display ""0.00"" value.
To obtain more accurate result, manufacturer recommend you
to check repeatedly 2 or 3 times.
Low battery indication
If the ""L"" symbol flash on the display, it indicates the batteries
electricity is not enough and the tester will automatically turned
off, please try to replace the old batteries
Replace two ""AAA"" batteries when the tester is not enough
turn on & warm up.
Please tie the plastic pole with the hand harness(included).
* Sensor: advanced semiconductor oxide alcohol sensor
* Range: 0.00% -0.19% BAC (0.0-1.9g/l or 0.00-0.95mg/l BRAC)
* Accuracy: 0.01% BAC (0.1g/l).
* Power input: 2 X 1.5V ""AAA"" alkaline battery
* Operating time: warm up: 10s, response: <5s
* Auto power off: 35 seconds approx.
* Dimension: 95X36X18mm
-- When after drinking, it is recommended to last after 20
minutes, it is because 20 minutes is approximately for alcohol
to be absorbed into blood from the digestive organs, and
residual alcohol remaining in the mouth takes this long to
-- For accurate result, do not repeat next testing within 3
minutes after last time.
-- Do not smoke and eat for 20 minutes prior testing.
-- Do not use chemicals such as benzene, thinner or petrol
to clean the tester directly.
-- Do not blowing liquid into the breath pipe.
-- Do not use any excitant substances near the tester, such
as pains, insecticides, alcohols.
-- Do not place the tester in the closed environment with
-- Modifying or tampering with the unit's internal components
may cause a malfunction.
-- The unit is designed to be used as an aid to promote
reasonable driving. It should not be used in anticipation of
the use or operation of vehicles, machinery, or equipment.
the unit makes no references whatsoever to blood alcohol
content or other such measures of intoxication promulgated
by government, medical or other agencies or bodies. The
result of this alcohol gives BAC for reference only,
manufacturer does not to take any legal responsibility.
-- Each individual's body responds differently to alcohol. A
person may become legally impaired to drive at a point below
the legal blood alcohol limit.