2017 4E 5.5" Head Up Display HUD OBD II EOBD Windshield Projector Self-adaptive Car Fuel etc Parameter Display Speeding Warning
Special Price $34.87
Regular Price: $38.357
Item Type : Alarm Systems & Security
Item Width : 8.5 mm
External Testing Certification : KC
Item Weight : 1 kg
Brand Name : Satisfactory
Item Length : 14 mm
Special Features : KM / h Fuel Display Speeding Warning System
Voltage: 12 V
Item Height : 1 mm
Material Type : Plastic
Model Name : ASH -4 E
Product Name : head up display
Other Name : HUD
Display type : Digital
Screen Size : 5.5 inch
Working voltage : DC 9-16 V
Product Principle : Projector on Windshield
Color: Whole White , Blue - White , Yellow - White
Special Properties 1: Car HUD head display projector
Special Properties 2: Digital car speedometer
Data measurements : Vehicle speed , fuel consumption , fuel pressure , live data
100% ActiSafety Brand 2017 New 4E 5.5" Head Up Display HUD OBD II EOBD Windshield Projector Self-adaptive Car Fuel etc Parameter Display Speeding Warning
1. Support car model : OBDII and EOBD car model with Car automatic diagnosis system (it can Automatic Matching models)
1. Calls and massages: icon will be bright when call and massage.
2. Mile per hour, kelio meter per hour: unit of speed.
3. Data 1: current speed.
4. Data interface: communicate with the vehicle.
5. Speed alarm; alarming when overdriving.
6. Bluetooth, voltage, rest engine failure , sound: prompted icon.
7. Engine speed current engine speed.
8. Coolant:coolant temperature.
9. Light sensor:auto induced brightness.
10. Gear prompt: suggested what gear did you change.
11. Data 2: corresponds to the following icon value.
12. Dial button: go into the settings.
13. Engine speed , air pressure, coolant , time, voltage: function icons.
14. Ignition angle, acceleration:functions icons.
15. Throttle, fule: function icons.
16. Data 3:corresponds to the following icon value.
Our multifunctional HUD product is developed based on OBD II interface and has good cost-performance ratio. It is designed by adopting the latest integrated circuit with stable performance and has a beautiful and elegant appearance. The installation and adjustment examination can be finished within 3 minutes by using an easier and safer method.
4E Head Up Display for the parameters of the corresponding position:
This HUD only compatible with universal OBD II and EOBD interface, but incompatible with OBD I or JOBD.
Actually, OBD II and EOBD first applied to European and North American manufactured automobiles after 2003, and for Asian manufactured cars, they have even appeared later, since 2007. Besides, some cars, like Hummer and Savana, have special interface, may not compatible with this product, and we suggest Q7.
For the Same Brand Produced in different countries maybe with OBDI or OBDII, Buyer can contact your Car shop to confirm the port must with OBDII before ordering. Thanks
2. Identify the car\\'s 16-pin diagnostic socket, connecting the OBD II cable to the 16-pin diagnostic socket if it has this socket.
3. Put the non-slip pad onto the instrument pane, then put HUD on the non-slip pad, you can adjust the angle an position.
4. The reflective film may be affixed to the forward position of HUD and stick to the front windshield, ensuring that the information, such as car speed can be projected to the reflective film.
hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud, hud,
Head Up Display is designed for preventing accident, which can project important information (e.g. vehicle speed) onto the front windshield at the eye level of the driver.
Besides, the display location and brightness can be adjusted through automatic induction, which can prevent the driver from looking down at the instrument panel and shorten the time of eyes for the blind spot in front.
This can avoid breaking rules and regulations due to speeding in many speed-limited sections. What\\'s more important, it can enable the driver to read the number instantly without shifting horizon, which is of vital value in reducing traffic accidents caused by absent-mind due to looking down.