30pcs Edible Fruit Mandarin Bonsai Tree Seeds, Citrus seed Bonsai Mandarin Orange Seeds
Special Price $0.29
Regular Price: $0.319
Product Type : Bonsai
Use: Indoor Plants
Brand Name : Me sprout
Cultivating Difficulty Degree : Very Easy
Classification: Mini Garden
Full-bloom Period : Spring
Type: Succulent Plants
Size: Small , Medium
Applicable Constellation : Sagittarius
Product Type : Bonsai
If you like flower bulbs, these are true bulbs, not seeds, you can click the picture to buy
30pcs Edible Fruit Mandarin Bonsai Tree Seeds, Citrus Bonsai Mandarin Orange Seeds
INCREDIBLY EASY TO GERMINATE - ALONG WITH Mandarin Orange THESE ARE THE EASIEST EXOTIC PLANT OR TREE SEEDS YOU WILL EVER GROW!
This seeds taken from a organic fruit orange-colored, tender, juicy, aromatic, rich flavor.
Mandarin oranges are usually eaten plain, for juice or in fruit salads.
Great for bonsai or ornamental tree.
Fruit: The bright orange fruits of the mandarin are well known and loved. They\\'re juicy and sweet, and have an advantage over most other citrus fruits in that they\\'re very easy to peel.
The fruit is oblate, rather than spherical, and roughly resembles a small pumpkin in shape. Mandarins are usually eaten plain, or in fruit salads and kids love to lie under the tree and eat them by the dozen. This is certainly because the fruit is easily peeled.
Growth Habit: The mandarin is an attractive, sub-tropical evergreen tree. It\\'s naturally a small tree growing to 2 - 3 m in height, making it an ideal fruit tree in backyards that have limited space. Great for bonsai or ornamental tree.
Foliage/Flowers: The leaves are a dark, glossy, green, and the flowers are white with a beautiful aroma. The blossoms of the mandarin are heavily perfumed and can be quite intoxicating in the evening. They\\'re self-fertile, and have good fruit set, so you only need to plant one tree to get a good crop of fruit.
1. You can germinate the seeds in sterile soil in a paper cup, keeping it watered and covered with plastic to maintain moisture.
2. You also can germinate the seeds within paper towels. Moisten 3 paper towels and place them one on top of the other. Fold them in half, and then fold them in half again. Put the seeds in the middle and fold again several times to get maximum coverage and thickness.
3. Keep the paper towels moist continuously. You can put them on a plate that allows you to keep an additional amount of moisture in it. You also can cover the towels with wrap or a plastic bag.
4. Keep the towels out of the sunlight but in a warm spot. However, don\\'t place them next to a radiator, or they will dry out quickly.
5. Transplant the seed to a paper cup filled with potting soil once you see a small root and leaves beginning to emerge. Make certain that the leaves are just below the soil.
6. Put the plant in the sunlight. It will take time for the plant to outgrow the cup. Meanwhile, look for a container twice that size for transplanting. Do not overwater. If you are using a plastic cup instead of paper, punch a few small holes in the bottom for drainage.
Tips & Warnings
Using the plastic bag method of keeping the paper towels moist can reduce the chance of mold forming.
10PCS Sakura=Only $0.3
30PCS Lupine=Only $0.6
100PCS Iavender=Only $0.3
500PCS Strawberry=Only $0.5
Click here: Hot seed in 2017
We usually ship item within 2-5 days after payment 24 hours confirmation.
If you have any trouble, please contact me for quick solution.
If you are not satisfied with our goods. Please contact us. We will resend or refund to you at once to satisfy all your demand. Please don’t open dispute before communication.
Our work is to make every buyer satisfy every goods and we do more business in future.
Our items are 100% genuine and high quality.We maintain high standards of excellence and strive for 100% customer satisfaction.