H4 LED Car Headlight Bulbs H7 72W 8000LM H1 H3 H11 H8 H9 HB3 9005 9006 6500K Chips CSP Super Bright Auto Lights Conversion kit
Special Price $25.52
Regular Price: $28.072
Item Type : Light Sourcing
Wattage: 72 W per set , 36 W per bulb
Light Source : LED
Brand Name : GLORIOUS
Led Beam Type : Spot
Color Temperature : 6000 K
Voltage: 12 V
Chip Assembly Type : CPS
Car Model : most of car
Car Brand : most of cars
H7 LED Car Headlight : Car LED Headlight
Car Headlight H 7 Led Color Temperature : 6000 K pure white
car led Wattage : 72W/set(36W/bulb) Car LED Headlight
car led light available in : H 1 H 3 H 7 H 8 H 9 H 1 9005 H 3 9006 H 4
led car : Headlight , Fog light , DBL light
Voltage: DC 9-32V(fit 12 V , 24 V vehicles)
Light Source : LED
Item Type : Headlights
H7 Car LED Headlight Bulb : IP 65 water and dust seal , 360 degree beam angle
LED Car Headlight Bulbs H7 72W 8000LM H1 H3 H11 H8 H9 HB3 9005 HB4 9006 6000K Chips CSP Super Bright Auto Lights Conversion kit
Plug Type: H4, Hi-Lo Beam
H7, Single Beam
9005, Single Beam
9006, Single Beam
H11, Single Beam
Operating Voltage: DC 9-32V(fit 12V/24V vehicle)
Luminous Flux: approx 8000lm/set(4000lm/bulb)
Color Temperature: 6500K
IP65 water and dust seal, 360 degree beam angle
Operating Temperature: -40-80 degree Celsius
Above 30, 000 hours life time
(2pcs/set) Chips CSP LED headlight conversion kit
High power CSP chips, 360 degree beam no blind zone
Engineering beam pattern spread soft white light on road evenly without dark spot/foggy light
6500K white light provide the best driving vision to see all weather road situation clearly
All-in-one heat conduction+high speed mute fan system keep the light bulb in appropriate working temperature
Constant current instant start up, no circuit interference and electromagnetic radiation
Two-way heat dissipation channel
1.All-in-one aluminum profile as heat conduction system, 360 degree heat radiating
2.High speed mute fan, high Air flow for faster cooling rate
2x Chips CSP LED light bulbs
1x English user manual
- As a safety precaution, make sure that the car has had time to cool down properly before starting the installation process.
- Put the vehicle into park or make sure it is securely in gear.
- Make sure to have the ignition turned off and the keys removed.
- Be careful to avoid burns, especially when turning on or off the vehicles lighting.
- Be careful to avoid crushing or cutting the bulbs. Also make sure to not touch the bulbs with your fingers, as this will cause blotting.
- Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
- Make certain that the end of the bulb does not come in contact with the interior light shield of the headlight when adjusting the bulb.
Shipment & Delivery
Warranty and Guarantee